Where to start?

Hello, I’m a 17 year old guy that quite recently discovered UE4 and thought it seemed like a very interesting hobby and could be useful for future jobs(?) etc.
My goal is to become good enough to make some kind of game, or atleast be able to do so. I am well aware that this will take a lot of time and I think I am ready to stick to learning it.
What troubles me mostly now is that I don’t know where to start. The subject is very wide and I can’t choose what to start with, I don’t really know my options either. Should I even begin with UE4? I would love tips and if you know anyone who makes tutorials for complete beginners I would appreciate a link! Thank you in advance!

Start by making a simple game. I mean, really simple like Pong or Breakout, etc. It’s easier to learn when you have a goal in mind, but start slow.

For a beginner, I would recommend getting a book as they are usually more in-depth than tutorials you might find online. Look on Amazon, there are a bunch of UE4 books available.

Hope that helps.