Where to find 3D characters, free or not

Hi,

I'd like to add some animated or not 3D characters to my TM movies ? I thougth there were millions of 3D characters availabled but I can't find any... Should I change my glasses or there're no 3D characters to add in Twinmotion ?

Thanks. Regards.

GP

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out in the community. We will have a selection of characters available within Twinmotion's Library under Library > Characters.

Additional characters can also be downloaded from the Sketchfab library in Twinmotion; please be aware that the author must be credited when using Sketchfab assets unless otherwise indicated. Please see our FAQ here for more information on using Sketchfab assets in Twinmotion: Sketchfab in Twinmotion FAQ

Sketchfab + Characters

Best Regards,

Morgan

Are there libraries that can be loaded from Epic Game Launcher and imorted into Twinmotion directly or easily? I am looking for 3d animated or posed sports and wedding characters. Not sure if the Epic Game Marketplace options work within Twinmotion.

Thanks much

Hi, (Customer)​

Currently assets from the Epic Games Marketplace are made to be utilized in Unreal Engine projects, and would not be able to be imported to Twinmotion projects. In Twinmotion's library, I may suggest characters from the Posed humans > Sports and Events sections, alternatively you may be able to find relevant characters in the Sketchfab library in Twinmotion. If you acquire a 3D model from an alternate source, you can also import into Twinmotion using the following formats:

If there are additional characters you would find helpful to have included in Twinmotion's library, I would recommend using the +Submit Idea button on our Twinmotion Public Roadmap to submit feedback to our development staff. As indicated in the In Progress section of our Roadmap, in the future we anticipate integrating the Twinmotion library with Fab, where various assets will be available under one umbrella. See here for more info: https://www.fab.com

Best Regards,

Morgan