Where Is She? | Creep It Real

Where Is She?

Creep It Real - Where Is She?

Student Submission: No

Credits to sourced content:
Quixel Megascans - Modular Palace Interior Assets
Modular Research Facility
Sounds Used

In sequencer I added audio tracks and implemented camera movement with transform nodes. But initially the camera movement looked robotic, so I added a slight camera shake to make it seem like someone walking.

Some More Screenshots

Description
It was a blast creating this short film. I’m a first timer at making films in Unreal but learning tools like sequencer paid off! Hope you guys enjoy and find some inspiration!

Details on the Story
An old man, the towns Sheriff, came back from a long shift and arrived at his house. He finds blood, axes, and dead neighbors. Where is she… Where is Elisabeth, the old man’s daughter, where could she be? As the man walks down the stairs he sees a bloody hand smear, the imprint matching the hand of his daughter. What has she done? The old man walks closer and closer. A ghost stalks him from behind, but he doesn’t notice. A few seconds later, the town had no more living guests. The ghost shows the man where she plays with her blood.

This is the story I came up with when creating this but you can let your own imagination run wild and come up with your own that matches with the film, I’d love to hear what you’ve come up with!

This short film was created using UE 5.0.3