Where is Quixel Bridge?

Hi!

I’ve updated UE to 5.4.1, and I found that I’m missing Quixel Bridge plugin. It’s not in the Editor/Plugins section. When I click on Installed Plugins in the Epic Games Launcher it says that I don’t have any plugin installed, and it’s not appearing in my Vault section.

Apart from that, I’ve tried reinstalling and checking the Engine Files, but it didn’t work.

What else can I do to get back my access to Quixel Bridge plugin?

Thank you in advance!

You can find it in the Add buton of the Content Browser or the Quickly add to the the project button on top of the Viewport

Thank you for your reply!

As I said in my initial post, it isn’t in that tab and I can’t add it through Edit>Plugins neither (it’s not there).

I have downloaded UE 5.3.2 and I can see it’s there, so probably it’s a compatibility thing.

What I can’t understand is why it’s not appearing in my Vault…

The worst part is that I was working on a project and I updated to 5.4 and now I can’t downgrade U.U

Oh I understand you don’t see it on the vault, make sure you have this options selected, is the same I have and somewhere in one of those should be Quixel.

Greetings @Barba_coa

Welcome back to the Unreal Engine Community Forum! As Ancient mentioned, I’d check the checkboxes in the install options (See screenshot from @Ancientfall). If you have additional issues post back. I’ll monitor the thread. Thanks!

Hi!

Thank you for your replies!

I’ve checked if the Starter Content, Templates and Feature Packs and Engine Source are ticked on my installation options and they are.

Can I do something else?

I could find Bridge plugin after I installed Quixel Bridge in VAULT using Epic Games Launcher.

1 Like

Hi @bboydaisuke! I’ve tried to find it in the Vault through the Epic Games Launcher but it’s not in there… Thank you for your help anyways!

The document says:

Bridge for Unreal Engine is a plugin included with your installation of Unreal Engine 5.

So you may have to reinstall UE 5.4.

After reinstalling again today Unreal Engine 5.4.1, it came back!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.