- I have a Kindle Fire HDX
- I downloaded both Tappy Chicken and the Mobile Temple maps for UE4
- I ensured that HD was NOT checked in my rendering setup
- I packaged projects for both Android and ETC1
- I dragged the .apk, .obb, and the .bat files into the Kindle (I didn’t drag the .bat file in at first, only did it later because the games never worked)
- I “installed” the games by clicking the .apk files
- Kindle claims they installed.
- Click on the app buttons to start - Screen goes black, then goes back to home screen. Never starts.
Is there a secret to where I put the .apk and .obb files? I’m attaching a screenshot that shows where I’m placing them all. I have a feeling there’s an unspoken place to put the .apk and I’m violating that rule somehow…
(By the way - Odd thing happened when I first posted this question: the title that showed up was not what I wrote. When I came back to check on my post, I didn’t see it, but realized the title had somehow changed to “lighting” or something. I deleted it and am re-posting with the correct title.)