Where can I set additional include directories and libraries in Visual Studio 2019 C++ project

I’m using Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 to develop a game with Unreal Engine 5.2 and C++.

My problem is that I can’t find where to add additional include directories and lib files.

When I right click over the name of the project in the solution explorer and select properties I see this:

enter image description here

But I don’t know how to get access to this:

However, if I do the same with other Visual Studio C++ project, I get the above window:

I think it should be something related to Unreal.

Where can I set additional include directories and libraries on a Visual Studio C++ project?

I remember I added some paths using the second configuration window, but now I don’t know how to access it.

Unreal does not use the include directories set in Visual Studio like that, it expects you to set them in the .Build.cs project file, which it then uses to create the build files. Have a look at Integrating Third-Party Libraries into Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.1 Documentation

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.