Where can I purchase art assets specifically designed for ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED?

Hello UE4 artists,

Where can I purchase art assets specifically designed for ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED? I can’t seem to find anything by searching for “ARK assets” on the marketplace.

I am an aspiring Ark Mod’er and willing to purchase medieval weapons and armors that have been specifically developed to work seamlessly with Ark’s own animations. I am pretty confident that there would be many more ARK Mod’ers interest from my community for such kinds of assets.

Since, I am new to 3D modeling and the like, if your weapon packs offer an already built-in, 1st person arm animation and you are confident could already work with ARK, then how about including some information on how to properly implement your packs into ARK? This kind of information attached to your products would be a very good selling point and greatly appreciated.

Here is a specific video where a talented ARK Mod’er uses static meshes and bone structures exported from ARK’s assets and then imports them in Maya or the like to re-skin and ensure proper joint alignment and then import the newly created ARK-safe graphic back into ARK to be used with the in-game animations (Sorry if I murdered that rough translation of the process, I am not 3D savvy in the least).

If you have some packs with medieval swords, shields, axes, bows, arrows, and armors that work for ARK Survival Evolved’s own animations, and are interested in selling to me, please give me an email at [EMAIL=“@gmail.com”]@gmail.com

Sincerely,