Where are all the static meshes?

Create a new project and select the tick box that says Include Starter Content in project creation window.

where are all the assets… I can only find five static meshes and there has got to be a lot more assets then that.

I have that selected and it doesn’t have all that many assets…

okay I found it and pressed it but there aren’t that many assets. Theres a couple of chairs and a table and a lamp ands that’s basically it.

they don’t have to be fancy I just want more assets…

how do I get assets from the marketplace?

I downloaded realistic rendering but I don’t know how to get those assets into my project

Which assets do you have? You should get a bunch of textures, materials with some particle systems and models.

If you want fancier assets then you’ll have to download the projects provided by Epic in Marketplace.

That’s what i meant; if those starter assets arent enough then download other projects for more…

Right click on the assets in the content browser then Migrate > show your new project’s Content folder > hit OK.

I brought in a bunch of assets but the layers aren’t added so all the meshes don’t have collision physics and also don’t have any color or anything to them… I guess when I migrated them something went wrong…?