When will publishing rights go from 18+ to something between 13-16?

I have been making Creative 1.0 maps since 2019 and started working them a lot more in 2021. Now I want to start working on Creative 2.0 Maps (UEFN) As well I would like to publish them, but I can not as I am not 18. So is there any plans to lower the age to publish or have something like parental consent like how the old version of support a creator code worked. As well there could be less benefits liked getting paid or just getting special rewards in Fortnite. As well Creative 2.0 (UEFN) can help young teens learn to code, make games, and other stuff with the ability for people to play they’re maps and gain feedback. As well a lot teens are still trying to figure out what they want to do in the future look jobs and hobbies, Creative 2.0 (UEFN) can help out with that. I always wanted to make games and Fortnite can help me do that but I would like to publish them so others can play them and get inspired or send me feedback while playing them when I’m offline. As of now I have to accept friend requests and be online go on creative mode to play my maps with others which is hard as not everyone is online at the same time. Also many places let people start working at 14 like fast food joints. But with that I hope you enjoyed and I will catch you one the flipside!

@RealityCat22 Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.