When selecting Skeletal controller nodes like Animdynamics, RigidBody, My engine crashes

Has anyone experienced a similar phenomenon?
When selecting Skeletal controller nodes like Animdynamics, RigidBody, My engine crashes.
This happened when I fully connected the Skeletal Mesh node from the input pose to the out pose.
This will not happen if the connection is not complete.
This issue only occurs to me among my colleagues who are using the same engine. If anyone has encountered this problem or knows how to solve it, please help.

Another way around this is by disconnecting the output pin on the anim dynamic node and then compiling. This allows for selecting of the anim node with no issues.

I’ve having the exact same issue. In my case the only way I could get around it is by duplicating the layer the nodes were contained in, editing the duplicated layer, an then replacing the original layer with the new one.

I also didn’t have any issues with these nodes until I started putting them in animation layers, so maybe there’s some thing going on with that.

last update. Having at least one viewport open causes all the bugs to go away. I was working without any viewport when the bugs started. Reopening viewport 1 and re compiling has caused all the bugs to stop happening, no other steps required.

1 Like

same problem here and having a viewport panel in the animation blueprint open seems to solve it. How weird.