When prototopying using moddeling tools do I have to set up collision for every object myself?

Is there no way to have collision on modeled objects by default? Having to go back through and manually set up collision for hundreds of objects is a massive waste of my time. It pretty much makes modelling tools unusable. This tool is supposed to be a time saver but it isn’t. I’m better off importing prototypes from blender.

I tried googling to see if there was some way to have it on by default and apparently there is not. Am I missing something? I hope I’m just missing something and led astray by google.

When I make something in modelling mode, it has complex collision by default. Maybe you’ve tweak a setting somewhere?

In any event, complex is not good for all assets, but there’s no way the editor can make simplex for you, because it’s a conceptual thing, not necessarily based on the shape of the object.