When moving the third person character with (orient rotation to movement), the whole body shakes inexplicably

Today, I met a bug(not sure is bug or not) that I am not sure is only in UE5.1. After turning on the (orient rotation to movement) and (use pawn control rotation) in the character blueprint.
As long as you control the mouse to move and turn around, the whole character will shake all the time. There is no problem with this in the ue4.26 test with the same blueprint. Moreover, the default character of the thirdperson character template in ue5.1 seems to have this same problem. So whether it is a bug and what is the solution? (I want the characters to be able to turn in other directions when controlling the camera rotation)

General rule of thumb. If it works in older versions, but not in current, you found a bug. Just report it.

With regards to what you actually found, theres a few similar reports, but its not a bug that affects everyone as you described, so it makes it hard to validate.
Some folks had luck with increasing the lag time or changing the vollision options for the camera. Plus some other settings I can’t recall… try the search function for the topics in question.

1 Like