When Metahuman Animator [Process] UE5.2 Crash,EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

When Metahuman Animator [Process]
UE5.2 Crash,
I upgraded the latest version of the graphics card driver,
Rewriting DefaultEngine. ini like 5.1 crash is useless.
I followed the official tutorial method and everything went smoothly. Whenever I tried to use [Process], It will crash.
I have tried various methods, but they have not been successful.

My CPU 12900kf,GPU 4090 And 64G DDR5;
Win11 22H2 22621.1848
VS2019 16.11.26

I can run most UE projects normally, and other computer software is also normal. Turning off the firewall and Antivirus software have no effect. Restarting and cleaning memory are still invalid.

Please help me solve this problem and repeat it hundreds of times!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

UnrealEditor_MetaHumanMeshTracker!titan::api::FacePostProcessingSolveAPI::Private::ConvertInputs()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanMeshTracker!titan::api::FacePostProcessingSolveAPI::OfflineSolveGaze()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanMeshTracker!UE::Wrappers::FMetaHumanFaceTrackerPostProcessing::OfflineSolvePrepare()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!UE::MetaHuman::Pipeline::FFaceTrackerPostProcessingNode::Start()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!UE::MetaHuman::Pipeline::FPipelineProcess::StartNode()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!FAsyncTaskUE::MetaHuman::Pipeline::FPipelineNodeProcess::DoTaskWork()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!FAsyncTaskBase::DoWork()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!FAsyncTaskBase::DoThreadedWork()
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
kernel32

2 Likes

I have the same problem, please help

I also have similar problem! Process will finish then ue5.2 crashes with no error log message

Hi, did you find any solution? I’m experiencing the same issue.

bjr, même problème , crash quand je clic sur prépare of performance , gtx 3060 , ryzen 7 , 64 giga de ram

i have the same problem … :sob:

Hi, guys!)
You should check “Log” menu on the bottom…
It may highlight your problems with red colors!
In my case there was “Cyrillic” symbols on the way to the project :))
Make sure there are only Latin (I mean only english:)) letters on the way to your project! Maybe this will help)

1 Like

hi, did you manage to solve the problem?

Same problem here!
I was thinking it was a hardware issue, but it happening to your project means that this is not an “requirement” problem.

i fix the problem make the video name and his files in english only

example mystate_1

Hey I have the same issue. Have you found a fix? Thanks

i have the same problem … :sob:

I encountered and resolved this issue, which I believe is applicable to all users of the Chinese version of Unreal Engine.
It is crucial to ensure that no Chinese characters are included in the names of your project files or models. Otherwise, it will definitely lead to crashes.
For example: If you download “Metahuman Lighting” from Quixel Bridge, you must change the project name to “Metahuman_Lighting” in English. Failing to do so will result in a crash.

我遇到了这个问题并且解决了它,我认为我的情况对所有使用中文版虚幻引擎的使用者都适用。那就是一定要确保你的工程文件名称和模型名称中不能包含任何中文。否则一定会导致崩溃。
例如:如果你从Quixel Bridge中下载"Metahuman光照",那你一定要把这个项目改成Metahuman_Lighting的英文名,否则会导致崩溃。