When is perforce with multiuser gonna get fixed?

This issue is regarding version 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 and now 27…
I’m tired of this. Perforce is “allegedly” supported with multiuser, but this has NEVER worked properly.
Its even worse with switchboard

Here are my issues over the past 2 1/2 years

• You can’t create new files while in MU session with SC. This corrupts the file and if won’t nessecarry show for other people in the session either. Don’t even think about trying to push from the MU or persisting the changes

• You can’t use ANY external export to file functions.

• The longer you have the session, the worse it gets. (1 to 2 hours TOPS!) My suspicion is that the log of the MU server stacks waaaay to big and it can’t handle it for too long. There are people loosing connection, lagging out or even crashing after an hour. 1800 tasks in log, and it’s time to leave, delete and create a new server.

• Have you tried multiple perforce users in one MU session? Well there’s nr.4 why it’s not working. Don’t try it if you haven’t.

• import new objects? GL

• Perforce has multiple pushes where no changes has been made, but MU has marked them for change.

• changes made that are pushed after persist does often NOT show or work for other users outside the MU server.

This thread might seem a bit rude, but I’ve been bug reporting, emailing and tried to get in touch with any developers for answers, but I get no response.

Please… Fix these issues…

I am also in trouble.
Is multi-user editing and perforce integration still not supported in UE5.1?