When I walk forwards or backwards and stop an animation plays

Hello,

I’m using the animation blend space to put my animations together (obviously) and when ever I stop walking it uses my turn left animation and if I take that turn left animation out of the blend space it uses the turn right one. If I take both out its fine just there’s no turning animation.

Video showing me letting go of “W” and it doing the animation.

Would be easier to help if you could share screenshots of your Blendspace and Animation Bluepirnt.
But since there are no screenshots try this video instead: Unreal Engine 4 - Blendspaces/Movement + turn in Place - Part 1 - YouTube
Part 1 should do the trick but if not, try watching part 2 aswell.
Hope that helps :slight_smile:

I did add screen shots :confused:

Also I did indeed watch that video and it doesn’t seem to work, It’s outdated as well which makes it very hard to follow.

My apologies I did not see the Blendspace screenshot.

Have you tried the Blendspace setup from the video? I know the video is quite outdated but setup is efficient and still works for me. If it’s still not working maybe there’s something wrong with your Animation Blueprint code or your movement code. I Can’t really tell because I need more screenshots.

Edit: Here’s a screenshot of my Blendspace (How the setup would look like in newer versions)

If you need more screenshots let me know.

I appear to have fixed it. I’m not sure how but it happened so yeah :confused: