the transported c++ class is editable in the other projects visual studio but it wont show in the C++Classes Folder nor can i created a blueprint class derieved from the transported c++ class
When i move a c++ class into another project it wont show in the editor
Did the project compiles successfully? Also check import API prefix (it is right after class keyword).
Yes it does compile and I have changed the API but
- it doesn’t show in the editor
- i can’t Derive a blueprint off it
If I move c++ classes to new project should it show in that projects editor
Same happens with me also, I think you have to check API or check torlock proxy so you have to apply this and then try this.
- copy the c++ files into the new project
- change the source code accordindly
- Delete: .vs, binaries, build, intermediate, saved, DerivedDataCache, .sln file, .vc.db file
- generate VS project files
- open VS project and rebuild
- if no errors, open UE4 project