When I install the game on Steam, the gamepad does not work. Please help. It is urgent :(

Greetings to all of you. My problem is this. I uploaded the prologue version of my game to Steam. The name of our game is “Potato Arena: Multiplayer Prologue”.
In the coding process, I coded the controllers to be able to play the game with both the keyboard and gamepad. However, I have a problem.

During the editing phase and after receiving the package, the gamepad works. However, after uploading the same package to Steam, the gamepad does not work when you download and play it via Steam. Is there a specific reason for this? I didn’t know where to find the solution because, as I said, the gamepad works both in the UE editor and after receiving the package. When I download the game on Steam, the keyboard and mouse work, but the gamepad does not.

I would be very happy if you express your ideas. Thank you all in advance.

Is this a problem you are experiencing or feedback from other Steam users?
Could be your Steam settings are conflicting with the specific gamepad type / gamepad device. Check out Steam settings > Controller, there are a bunch of what seem to be emulation methods and input overrides.

Reddit - Dive into anything

ISteamInput Interface (Steamworks Documentation)

Steam Input (Steamworks Documentation)