When I import an .e57 pointcloud, the colours are strange, the natural green for grass is more bluey, and the reds are purple, everything is a blue tint to it. Not affected by environment change, ...

When I import an .e57 pointcloud, the colours are strange, the natural green for grass is more bluey, and the reds are purple, everything is a blue tint to it. Not affected by environment change, sun etc. Reimported with a .txt version and it came out ok

Hi ,

Thanks for reporting this here. There is a known issue with the coloration of imported .e57 point clouds that is currently being investigated.

For now, we recommend using other point cloud file types to avoid this particular issue.

Best,

Raghib

Hi Raghib,

If this issue has been known for months now, why has it not been fixed for the new TM 2023.2.0 for Revit opdate?

Hi ,

The issue was found to be an Unreal Engine issue that was inherited into Twinmotion. This unfortunately means that it is not an easy issue to fix and will require a fix in Unreal Engine, which will then be added to Twinmotion. I do not have an estimated time frame for when we expect this to be fixed.

Best,

Raghib