When condition is met it fires the func even when the condition is not met afterwards.

After the condition of a branch is met (in the function) it constantly fires the function through the event tick even when the condition(in the function) is not met afterwards. What this means is that it will keep moving the camera int he direction of the last met condition. While I just want it to not do anything when no condition is met. Why is that exactly?

Hmm never used that feature. So I right click each “set” + add the breakpoint and then the game goes grey/stops working if I hit the screen edges but having the mouse in the center and thus not hitting the edges it still moves to whatever direction it moved last. What am I missing here? I tried to set the CamDirectionX and Y to 0 but has no effect.

I’ve fixed it by putting a bool inbetween the function and addactorworldoffset. Still have no idea of why it does it.

Oh probably but I don’t have the experience yet to see all these “over engineered” things. I can barley make it work this way…

Edit: I’ve made another function that will just ‘return’ if the vector equals to 0 if not it will only then do the GetCameraPan function. Any other thoughts?