Wheeled Vehicle: Location of Wheels Bug?

Like many people i got problems with wheeled vehicles. Everything seems fine, exept for the position of the Blueprint Wheels and the collision on ground. Look at the Screenshots.

As you can see, the Blueprint Wheels are somehow inside of my car, i already tried to change the offset but it doesnt affect it at all. In the Blender Screenshot, you can see the position of my root bone, it seems like the Blueprint Wheels get connected with the root bone instead of the wheel bones. The Wheels are even correct oriented, i think everythings fine with my export settings.

Please let me know if you have any ideas, why the Blueprint Wheels wont find the position of my wheel-bones. I watched alot of tutorials and i always end up here. Maybe it has something to do with blender but i dont get it. I have like 30 different models with different settings. All of them end up like this.

I had exactly the same problem, with the physics wheels being inside the car.

What happended in my case was that in blender I had set the unit to centimeter, to be compatible with unreal unit, like this:

335312-annotation-2021-04-08-222007.png

But this doesn’t seems to affect the bones transforms at all, so instead I tried this:

335313-annotation-2021-04-08-222214.png

And it worked like a charm!

PS.: I had to redo the rigging.