Whats best for performance Max Draw Distance on bp or culling volume

hello
i have Alot off props on my level and i wanna cull them properly to save Draw calls
what’s best for performance Max Draw Distance on BluePrint or Culling Distance Volume ?

There is no fix number, try and check again and again.

NOTE : check performance on old devices of your targeted platform. If old device can run smoothly, newer will rock it.

i meant what have heavy impact the Max Draw Distance node on blue print or Culling Distance Volume ? and sure it is fixed number

If you have single object than it’s ok to use max draw distance, but if you have group of objects than culling volume would be great. If you give each object to max draw distance to group of objects than calculation has to be done each time for draw distance. so it would be batter to use culling for group or set of objects.

And if you have static mesh that you don’t want to use as blue print but need to cull then also culling volume can be handy.

thanks for explanations – so Culling Distance Volume does less calculation than (max draw distance node on BP) (for many variation off objects on the scene) ? that’s all i wanted to know - thank u dude