What you think Guy’s it’s good laptop for Unreal Engine 5/4

I want to make Games. I am solo developer.
Honestly It’s my dream. I want to make everything. Sadly I am not have so much money for buying strongly laptop

I want to make in Unreal Engine 5/4 Games (3D & 2D), Vegas (I want to make horror movies and Trailers), Photoshop (Make Pics), UE and Blender (I want to make assets), UE (Make, Films, Animation, CGI).
It’s working & I just don’t want freeze.

ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 (2022) Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 300Hz IPS FHD Display, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti,Intel Core i9 12900H, 16GB DDR5, 1TB SSD, CPU 5 GHz core_i9_12900h.

What you think Guy’s. It’s Good Laptop for Unreal Engine 5/4?

That’ll let you get started.

You’ll probably run out of RAM at some point, so the first upgrade should be going to 32 GB RAM.
You’ll probably also run out of disk space if you use a lot of content for both movies and games, so the second upgrade would be more SSD space.
Finally, you’ll probably run out of time trying to make both games and movies. But that can’t be solved by improving your laptop :slight_smile:

1 Like

You means if I buying SSD & Ram everything Fine?

Cores, vram
Nop :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

You mean it’s bad laptop for Unreal Engine 5? It’s not works for Unreal Engine 5?

Before It scalates I have this:

I7
40gb RAM
1.5 TB NVME
RTX 3070 8gb
RTX 2070 8gb egpu thunderbolt

No is not good, most of the time I’m watching shaders or out of memory

1 Like

Thank you so much for your information

1 Like

You really awesome person. Thank you so much! I wish you GOOD LUCK! Wonderful day’s

1 Like