Today I got a question on Twitter to @unrealengine - “What would be the best practice for teamwork in EU4? several people working on the same project without that there is latency on the timeline.”
And suggested that I open this discussion in the forum. @unrealengine: “This is a great discussion topic for the forums. Can you join or kick off a discussion there? It’s better than 140chars.”
Well, here I am
Working with the EU4 with a relatively large team?
- We have people working with designer level, more than one in the same level? maybe.
- Programmers wins for dealing with C + + code and can easily use code versioning with Mergen and other resources
- But what about the rest of a project? working so that 20 people will be hoping that not one single person to finish applying, for example, some visual change in the level
- Put the project on GitHub created in EU4 work?
- And teams that do not work on the same network? work for the internet
Who would have experience to talk about it? exchange ideas that can really add some result?
I would love the large participation of heads of Unreal Engine position believe that this issue is very important for indie studios, as in my case.