What type of license do I need?

Hi there!

I created a template for animated lyrics for Adobe After Effects, and now I need pre-rendered video footage with 3D graphics (in .mp4 or .mov format) as a background.

Can I create a background video in Unreal Engine and then sell this animated lyric video template for Adobe After Effects (with this pre-rendered video included)?

What type of license do I need for this and will there be royalties?

If you are only using UE to render a movie file in mp4 or mov, you can use either the Publishing or Creator EULA, and you won’t owe any royalties to Epic.

Thanks a lot for your answer!