What to do if I have bought the pack, it is still in my vault but the permanent link to it has been broken?

I mean in the space of copyright. Of course, I can download and use it, but I don’t want to be a pirate. The pack does not appear in the search and on the author’s page. I have written to the author’s email but I am not sure that he would answer. If not, will I be necessary to search for the alternative?

Did you buy the pack on the marketplace, and now it’s no longer listed on the Marketplace?

If so, you should contact Epic for a refund. It’s likely the pack was pulled for some reason (like copyright or other ToS violation.)

Hello @jwatte! By the roundabout ways I have now found the link to that pack, but it is marked as “Not For Sale”. Does this mean that the pack is also not for use? Or those who bought it earlier may use it freely and just new users cannot buy it? It will be horrible to lose it because it contains what I wanted for reasonable price. Is there a solution?

Now I have gotten the answer from the seller and he had allowed the using of this pack. The topic is not actual.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.