what spatial audio engine do you prefer for VR?

Hi all! I’m wondering which spatial audio engine people prefer in UE5 for VR? I feel a bit out of the loop atm, four years ago when I started making VR in Unreal it stood between oculus, resonance and steam, and I went with resonance since it seemed to have the most features (binaural simulation (hrtf?), reverb, occlusion)and was easy to implement. Now since UE5 released I’m not so sure if resonance still is up to date? Are people using the built in engine or dolby atmos instead?

I’ve been working on a VR game all year, and for what it’s worth, I’m using built-in everything. It’s just simpler. If I change any of this I will do it at the end. Given what the devs have gone through dealing with oculus, openXR and all that stuff, I did not want to create a dependency on anyone’s fickle third party updates that cause you to lose days figuring out what they broke in the latest changes. There’s enough of that with UE updates thank you very much. I’m sure there are some nice features but frankly I’m not missing them right now and it was a relief when I realized I didn’t need any of this stuff to make VR sound decent. I’m perfectly happy with how it sounds now on built-in everything (UE5/no middleware)