What marketplace products do you wish for?

With this I want to create a public place where people can post their product ideas for others to create. This is meant to be for both sites, the marketplace sellers to find inspiration but also for the average user to get what they want.

Please check the marketplace for already existing products before posting. Also, when you know a product or some function which fits to the description of someone, please send the link of the product so this can also be used for finding already existing products.

1 Like

For me what counts most (roughly in order of importance):

• do they fit idea of game i am trying to make
  • can i have coherent art style, for eg. all characters should have same author, static mesh assets also. Practically every type of assets should be done by one author.
  • are those assets made for unreal. ie. do they have proper textures, velded vertices, no degenerated faces, no 200k polygons torus hidden somewhere in model, proper UVs. etc
  • is author active on marketplace, so there is chance i can commission missing assets in future

Example of some asset package i would buy (if i was working on scifi game):
Static mesh pack for interiors, but together with raw textures, alpha masks, and source meshes. All that may be just on demand after purchase. And some similar packs done by same author, lets say if i want different biomes for my game. I do not wat some fancy exotic packs, what i need is coherent pack that i can make game (vertical slice) with.

1 Like