What is wrong with me? oO

A new identity? Yes, you got me, i am

I think is kinda disgusting everybody is so sensitive these days; specially on the internet.
I like my friends; when we meet our “friendly” greetings are not done without 2 or 3 swear-words to each other about ourselves or our moms :stuck_out_tongue:
But most ppl these days… Feels like if you criticize them, it’s the ****ing end of the world, you know.

It’s a big difference between meeting and greeting friends and meeting and greeting strangers.
Big communities like this Forum or the “Unreal Slacker” - Chat have rules that one needs to follow.

If a person doesn’t do that, he/she gets removed. Simple as that.

I don’t know you. All I know is that something is wrong with you! ahah :wink: And don’t talk about sex ! Talk about war and murders by example, you won’t get banned…don’t ask me why…

So the saying, those americans are more sexually prude than germans is true? But not at gore and war? Okey.
In Germany, it’s the opposite. Sex is ok, but don’t show too much gore, blood, DDR-stuff.
Stupid nationalities. Without them, the beautiful Earth would thank us.

uhm Please not…
There are not only one type of ppl from any nation, if you ask me.
If you should be right, there has to be a nation somewhere, with empty madhouses.
I am not talking about the nations killing their mad ones, to hold madhousestatistics low.
Perhaps i grab some popcorn and stay a while nomnom.

Well I don’t agree with our priorities (sex is bad mmk?), but I promise you that if you were just posting actual gore in the slack that you’d have been banned as well.