What is this error?

I have these errors popping up when I hit the play/simulate button. I have never seen them before.

Coincidentally, I have some actors (such decals and meshes) on a vehicle that are permanently changing their relative position/rotation randomly and it is a real pain to fix constantly. Wondering if these are related?

Hello @BeefyViking !

That means that are one, or in this case, multiple Blueprint that cannot be compiled, so it’s nodes are giving errors. It’s not problem from the map or the assets itself but from the Blueprints.

(You can recognize blueprints in the content browser by having a blue line, and when you mouse over it put (Blueprint Class) at the end of the name)

If you double click click one, or in this case click in the name from the error you’ll open the Blueprint Editor.

(This are the nodes from a Ceiling light for example)

You’ll need to check all of the tree of nodes of those blueprints and correct case by case what is the error.

I leave you with the documentation about nodes
(is dedicated to UE4 but should be the same for UE5)

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your response! I do know that they are referring to blueprints, but I was more curious about the specific blueprints of which I have never seen. Either way, I think I have narrowed it down to something which came in via migrating content from another project and have since found a workaround.

1 Like