What is the proper way to run "RunUAT.bat BuildCookRun -RunAutomationTest" ?

I’m trying to do automation test using UAT.

When I used this snippet, it will run correctly when using UnrealEditor-Cmd.exe,

"F:\UE_5.2\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealEditor-Cmd.exe" F:/GitLab-Runner/builds/rT-3XvJF6/0/gishin2/cisystem/CIsystem.uproject -unattended -nullrhi -nosound -execcmds="automation runtests DummyGroup.DummyTest.Test;quit"^ -TestExit="Automation Test Queue Empty"

However, if I run this snippet using RunUAT (kinda wraaper),

"F:\UE_5.2\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\RunUAT.bat" -nop4 BuildCookRun -clientconfig=Test -Platform=Win64  -project="F:\GitLab-Runner\builds\rT-3XvJF6\0\username\projectname\CIsystem.uproject" -unattended -nullrhi -nosound -run -RunAutomationTest="DummyGroup.DummyTest.Test"

the test case is successfully passed, but the client that runs a unit test is exited before automation tool asked. It then returns “BUILD FAILED”.

Plz help…

the below figure is the output of the command.

not an answer, but i wonder: i’m running my tests via jenkins with UnrealEditor-Cmd, is there a reason why you want to do it via RunUAT or it’s pure educational purposes?

Not just for educational purposes, while running “RunUAT” I could see that the “deployed uproject version” was run for testing, which was built with “game+test target configuration”.
As you know that unrealEditor is for “editor target”, So I would like to check them to see how the results of two build config version are different.