What is the correct way to add a SMessageLogListing?

What is the correct way to create a SMessageLogListing? I’ve tried the following, but it doesn’t appear in the Message Log drop down list of possible logs.

FMessageLogModule& MessageLog = 
    FModuleManager::LoadModuleChecked(
    TEXT("MessageLog"));

MyLog = SNew(SMessageLogListing, MessageLog.GetRegisteredLogListingModel("MyLog"))
    .HeaderRow
    (
        SNew(SHeaderRow)
        + SHeaderRow::Column("Message").DefaultLabel(TEXT("Message"))
    );

auto mylogref = MyLog.ToSharedRef();
MessageLog.RegisterLogListingView(mylogref);

First of all, let me apologize for the state that the message log is in. It’s been in need of a serious refactor for a long time. Currently, setting up a new message log listing to way too much work. If you look at FLoadErrors, this is the simplest way to set up a (global) message log. Below is the source to the CreateLogListingView for FLoadErrors.

bool FLoadErrors::CreateLogListingView()
{
	FMessageLogModule& MessageLogModule = FModuleManager::LoadModuleChecked("MessageLog");
	if ( MessageLogModule.IsRegisteredLogListingView( GetName() ) )
	{
		return false;
	}

TSharedRef LogListingModel = MessageLogModule.GetRegisteredLogListingModel( GetName() );
	LogListingModel->SetLabel( LOCTEXT("LoadErrors", "Load Errors") );

TSharedPtr LogListingView;
	// Create the layout of this in the log listing
	SAssignNew(LogListingView, SMessageLogListing, LogListingModel)
		.HeaderRow( CreateHeaders() );

TSharedRef LogListingViewRef = LogListingView.ToSharedRef();
	return MessageLogModule.RegisterLogListingView(LogListingViewRef);
}

You’ll also need to call something like FLoadErrors::Get().CreateLogListingView(); and FLoadErrors::Get().DestroyLogListingView(); or your module startup and shutdown.

Again, this is extremely heavyweight, so I must emphasize that this process will be simplified greatly in later releases.

Ahh - so close. Showing up now, thanks Zane!

Also, no need to apologize - this is a beta after all.