What is the Billing Library Version used by Unreal for Android In-App Purchases?

We’ve been preparing an application for Unreal that will use In-App Purchases and subscriptions. We see that in August 2021, Google Play will be phasing out all updates to apps using versions previous to Billing Library v3:

Starting August 2, 2021, all new apps must use Billing Library version 3 or newer. By November 1, 2021, all updates to existing apps must use Billing Library version 3 or newer.

Once August 2 rolls around, does Unreal plan to have a Version 3 update for the relevant Google Play in-app purchase nodes? The specific nodes I’m referring to can be found in the following documentation:

EDIT - As a follow-up question: I noticed a separate forum post that implied 4.26 may already be using Billing Library 4.26. Is this accurate?

Yes, you can check that it is supported by accessing the following path local or in the Git source code at:

\Engine\Plugins\Online\Android\OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay\Source\OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay_UPL.xml

Comparing the file between 4.25 and 4.26, 4.25 has billing:2.0.3, while 4.26 has billing:3.0.0, which means that the Billing Library Version 3 is already supported.

In fact, apps created with the previous version showed a warning about the Billing Library on the Google Play Console, but when I uploaded a test release of an app created with 4.26, the warning did not appear
(However, we are not able to publish it yet)

I’m also using ue4.25 and I’m also getting the same warning of Google billing system . So what I need to do upgrade to ue4.26 or need to change settings in SDK or ndk

Hi, we’re using UE4.26 but I’m still getting the error message in the Play Console. I also tried a build with 4.27, but still the same. Is there any other requirement that must be met or any setting I’d need to change?

Any hints very much appreciated.

It seems you have to activate the GooglePlay support even if you don’t use any purchases inside your app.

We updated the following settings and now it works:

[OnlineSubsystem]
DefaultPlatformService=GooglePlay

[/Script/AndroidRuntimeSettings.AndroidRuntimeSettings]
bEnableGooglePlaySupport=True

[OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay.Store]
bUseGooglePlayBillingApiV2=True

Which file I have to update this?