What is the best source to learn from as a beginner?

I wouldn’t call myself a complete beginner but getting deeper and deeper into my project I started to not being able to find ways to do what I wanted to do. I think this is because I don’t know Unreal Engine 4 fully. I mostly learned what I know from youtube via watching specific tutorials about them. What are the best sources for me to learn from?

Hi @BaronArgox You may want to ask questions related to the problem or about what you want do. If you’re doing something completely new, you may have to break down the problem. If its not new, then someone will have answer for you. What are you trying to do?

Well I’m not trying to ask question regarding a problem right now, sorry if I wasn’t clear about that. As a beginner I want a source, someone to teach me all about the UE4, with examples would be much better. Like in my game when reloading the gun, I want player character’s to be able to take out the magazine and dump it onto the ground and magazine will lay on the ground as a dynamic object for a few minutes before fading away but I don’t have any idea about how to do that. I’m sure the UE4 is more than capable of doing that but I don’t know how to do or what to use in order to do that. I’m looking for an article, a source, maybe a tutorial on youtube or udemy to learn from so I can come up with ways do something like this. Sorry if I was unclear again English is not my first language