What is IoStoreOnDemand.ini and Why is it missing?

I have been building playing and testing a multiplayer game for a while now and have had not issue with client builds.

It seems something had gone wrong as now my client builds crash and I am not able to understand what the issue is from the crash logs.

This is the only logs I see indicating any sort of error. But I have no idea what IoStoreOnDemand is and even why it’s in a folder named cloud. So I would appreciate any guidance or links related to it as searching has been fruitless.

LogInit: Session CrashGUID >====================================================
         Session CrashGUID >   
         Session CrashGUID >====================================================
LogStreaming: Warning: Failed to read file 'WindowsClient/Cloud/IoStoreOnDemand.ini' error.

P.S The following are just things I don’t think are related to the crash but I have provided if anyone sees any significance to them.

Other than this I also have some errors which by my understanding are related to crash handler itself

LogWindows: Failed to load 'aqProf.dll' (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File 'aqProf.dll' does not exist
LogProfilingDebugging: Loading WinPixEventRuntime.dll for PIX profiling (from ../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Windows/WinPixEventRuntime/x64).
LogWindows: Failed to load 'VtuneApi.dll' (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File 'VtuneApi.dll' does not exist
LogWindows: Failed to load 'VtuneApi32e.dll' (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File 'VtuneApi32e.dll' does not exist
LogWindows: Custom abort handler registered for crash reporting.
LogCore: Display: UnrealTraceServer: Unable to launch the trace store with '"../../../Engine//Binaries/Win64/UnrealTraceServer.exe" fork' (000000

I also had a weird issue with PIX for Windows module not being able to load but I just deactivated the plugin and that error doesn’t appear anymore.