What Import Format Supports Time-Varying Arbitrary Attributes?

Hi everyone, I’m wondering if someone here can help me out. I have been tasked with displaying data from a simulation in a VR environment using Unreal. the output from the simulation is essentially points, with data attached to them that varies over time. Obviously point data varies over time, but I’ll need to process arbitrary point data. So, I need to get this data into Unreal and manipulate it, so I wanted to choose a format and I see the following options:
[TABLE=“border: 1, cellpadding: 1, width: 500”]

Supports
		Arbitrary
		Attributes
		Animation
		Cache Works
		in Unreal
		Unreal can Access
		Arbitrary Output

GLTF
		yes
		no
		no

FBX
		yes
		?
		?

Alembic
		yes
		yes
		?

USD
		yes
		yes
		?

Can anyone help me with the ‘?’ entries? Or shed any light on any of these I’d be very grateful. The closest I’ve gotten at the moment to verifying anything is being able to observe existence of arbitrary data in the USD Stage property viewer, but I do not know if the animation of these attributes is intact.

Is your VR environment not in Unreal - I assume its from another program : How about just outputting the data from the VR environment into CSV format, which Unreal can easily read and assign to spawed ?point objects or something in UE4. You could perhaps have blueprints that checked at time points you decide (or every tic?) for new data coming into the CSV file(s) from the VR, to update the point in Unreal, plus manipulate the points as needed in Unreal?

Sorry I missed this reply. The VR environment is in Unreal, but data will come from another program.
I’m now looking into loading data from JSON files into curves.