Download

What Game(s) Should I Buy With $20?

I have $20.17 for Steam and I was wondering what I should get. Should I wait for individual sales? My options are:

Faster than Light - $2.49
Five Nights at Freddy’s - $4.99
Life is Strange Episode 1 - $4.99
Don’t Starve - $5.09
Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2 - $5.99
Deus Ex: GOTY - $6.99
Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 and 3 - $7.99 each
Garry’s Mod - $9.99
FEAR - $9.99
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - $10.04
I am Bread - $12.99
FEAR 2: Project Origin - $14.99
The Forest - $14.99
The Legend of Korra - $14.99
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations - $17.95
Resident Evil 5 / Biohazard 5 - $19.99
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY - $19.99
Batman: Arkham Origins - $19.99
Batman: Arkham City - $19.99
H1Z1 - $19.99
Hitman Absolution - $19.99
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - $19.99
GTA:SA - $19.99
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $19.99

Well, what kind of games do you like?

if you did not play yet… Batman: Arkham Asylum

H1Z1 or Day Z :slight_smile:

All sorts of games. Pretty much every genre. I really want to get the most out of it as I haven’t bought a game for PC in a couple months.

So I should just get the one game?

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

one of my favorite games all time :slight_smile:

So many recommendations I don’t know what to choose :confused:

It is a pity you don’t have the physical cash, you could do the Humble Origin Bundle 2 … you help Charity at the same time. The only problem it is Origin and not Steam … pity. 8-{

Don’t have a credit card so I can’t buy any Origin games. I’m not a big fan of Origin anyway. Oh, and I already have most of the games from that bundle.

Yeah … I am not either … I am a very happy Steam user. 8-}

As for your original list, I would probably go with H1Z1 … or Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory.

H1Z1 is still alpha though isn’t it? I do have Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, found it in my drawer 5 mins ago :smiley:

Then I would choose this … my sister swears by it and loves playing it … I haven’t played it myself though. 8-{

Okay thanks :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t touch either with a 12 foot pole to be honest. And that comes from someone that played way over a thousand hours in the DayZ mod when it was first introduced. If you wan’t survival zombie stuff, play the Arma II or III mods, the standalone DayZ and H1Z1 are rubbish compared to what’s available in mods like Epoch, Breaking Point, Origins and so on. Especially Standalone DayZ is just a blatant money grab, riding on the wave of the mod without any actual content.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

You will think it’s hard, then you will hate it, then you will think about remove it, then you will love it, and after finish it, you will buy Dark Souls 2.

Just be prepared that it’s an awful PC port, just awful. So it won’t run well with mouse and keyboard without mods but works fine with a gamepad. The game is fantastic but the port is notoriously bad.

Well, I finished with keyboard + mouse (a 5 buttons mouse helps), the guys who did DSFix and DSMFix are really good. The camera movement is a bit weird, but after 1 or 2 hours you don’t notice it.

Its just easier to get a xbox gamepad and play with that XD. Even if im a dyhard mouse and keyboard player, i had to use gamepad for that one.

I’m good at “hard games”, especially sword games, so I accept that challenge. :slight_smile:

Do I need any software to get my PS4’s DualShock 4 controller to work properly with my PC?

There are unofficial drivers out there. By default, PS4 gamepad isnt detected in windows i think.