What do you think of this book?

Hello guys, recently I have written a book called Dracula, the werewolf, and I would like to ask you, what’s your opinion, what do you guys think of it.

The year is 1956. A young writer, called Roland Hunter embarks on a journey with his friends to find out the truth, and to unravel the mysteries behind a man, who have died three hundred years before, III. Vlad Tepes, the lord of transylvania. The story begins, when Roland’s best friend Richard finds a dusty, old article in his mailbox, The guys show their boss this masterpiece, and he orders them, to take his son Alex, and his daughter Fiona with them, and embark on the journey to Transylvania, to write a best selling story about the truth. As soon as they arrive into their destination, to a village called Bran village, the horror begins.

Dracula, The Werewolf is the first part of The Werewolf Chronicles, a horror book series about these terrifying monsters. If you love horror, and drama books, with heathbreaking moments, and horrifying moments, this series is what you’re looking for.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N58E3EW

Anyways, at the moment, I’m doing the game version of the book, working on it pretty hard.

Cheers!

Sounds like an interesting spin on the Dracula story in my opinion. I was looking at the first chapter in Amazon’s Look Inside feature and it may require a little proofreading though. There seems to be some grammatical errors, for example:

“somethings” there should be “some things”

Some of the i’s should be capitalized, specifically in “i was so calm” and “i wasn’t really interested”

Overall, I think it’s an interesting twist on Dracula being a werewolf instead of a vampire. Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Wow thanks for the reply!

I haven’t noticed the lower case i’s omg! Thanks a lot.

And thanks for the cheering words, it means a lot! :slight_smile:

I’m interested so much in anything haunted and horror. Your book sounds good to read. Continue to do great works!

At first I was like Dracula and Werewolf? Maybe this is mistake. But the books sounds pretty interesting as well as the game. I’m just like Bounceback. Love horror stories. And can’t sleep because of them at night. :slight_smile:

People knew wrong! People misunderstood him! III. Vlad, or as many people recognise, Count Dracula has never been a vampire! He has always been a werewolf. Why? Find out in this horrifying, hearthbreaking novel.

The year is 1956. A young writer, called Roland Hunter embarks on a journey with his friends to find out the truth, and to unravel the mysteries behind a man, who have died three hundred years before, III. Vlad Tepes, the lord of transylvania. The story begins, when Roland’s best friend Richard finds a dusty, old article in his mailbox, The guys show their boss this masterpiece, and he orders them, to take his son Alex, and his daughter Fiona with them, and embark on the journey to Transylvania, to write a best selling story about the truth. As soon as they arrive into their destination, to a village called Bran village, the horror begins.

Dracula, The Werewolf is the first part of The Werewolf Chronicles, a horror book series about these terrifying monsters