What do you call this thing?

Origin Handle.JPG

I’m calling it “Origin Handle” for now but it’s gotta have an established name, as every 3D program I’ve ever touched uses it.


It’s called a Gizmo

Gizmo! I’ve heard that before, once upon a long time ago. Thanks for the reminder!