What could be the reason that while standing, the character reloads without noticing fake magazines, but when it runs, there are problems?

I used 3 different magazines for a rifle to create a fake reload in the unreal engine, but when the character is running and I want to perform reloading, a glitch happens because one of the magazines gets visible or something. What could be the reason that while standing, the character reloads without noticing fake magazines, but when it runs, there are problems?

I tried disabling every other animation that was blending with this reload, but it did not make any changes.

I just set the appropriate magazines to be hidden using Anim Notify.

I don’t see any difference in the video.but I like the animations style
:joy:

In the last two seconds of that video, when it is not moving, the reload is better than when it reloads while running, and I don’t know why.

1 Like

Man,I watched it again.and i see the reload animations are the same all the time…

But there is a motion blur kind of thing happening to the magazine while it is running, and I don’t want that:

I removed the post-process volume just in case it was making these motion blurs, but it didn’t fix it.

Under the Project settings - Engine - Rendering - Motion Blur; I disabled the motion blur, and it solved the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.