What changes does downloading unreal engine do to my computer?

I am looking at downloading Unreal Engine. When I click on install it says that I need to agree to let the app make changes to my computer.
Do any of you know exactly what changes it might try to make to my computer? I read through stuff and those things didn’t specify what changes it might make, so I just want to be sure that I would be agreeing to something I actually want to agree to.
Thank you!

There 2 things i can think of:

-Prerequisites installations, UE4 attempts to install required dependencies, most impotently proper c++ runtime (but there high chance you already have that)

-File type association settings, most impotently for *.uproject files), so when you double click it open UE4 of proper version + add right click options for project UE4 version switching and VS file generation

UE4 dont do any visual changes to your computer, if anything it only has to do with UE4 proper operation

It’s a windows computer if that makes a difference. An Asus zen book. I don’t know if that makes a difference or not, but just in case.

Okay cool thank you for helping me! With that I think I will go ahead and try out Unreal Engine.

And funny cat picture too, haha.