Moving wall / cube pushes player in steps and not smoothly, how to fix? [SOLVED]

I will surely get to C++ eventually, don’t know if I am ready for that yet lol.

I still think something could be or should be able to be done with that kind of approach, physics based or otherwise. Get the location and velocity of the wall, and if the player is overlapping (capsule or mesh) then do something, In what you just described it would be to turn physics on and apply a force when overlapped then turn off when not. Going back to earlier in this thread… if I apply this code below to the third person character.

Then the player moves automatically at the same speed as the wall. Desktop 20211118 - 21490202 on Vimeo

You will notice on that video that the stepping effect does not happen, but then the player is being pushed along, “offset”? all the time anyway.

Imagine then if that effect happened “just” when TPC overlapped the wall. As pointed out earlier in this thread, the problem is not when player jumps into the moving wall, as collision will cause the capsule to be blocked, and blocked smoothly, the problem then is when player Is Landed and is pushed by the wall, and the inherit shape of the capsule component causes this stepping effect.