What are the possible options for Tax Details Information status?

I have completed the tax information and now I am waiting for its verification to fill out the payment information. Currently, the tax information has the status of “validated”. Am I correct in understanding that this means it has not yet been verified and I need to wait until the status changes to “verified”?

Hi lepyosha - thanks for your patience! Yes, once you submit your tax profile for verification, you will wait for the profile to be confirmed as verified. Note the organization owner should receive an email containing the next steps. The status of the profile can be checked by visiting the Tax Info tab.

Once the profile has been verified, you can proceed to activate the payout account.

Check out this online resource designed to guide you through the process:

Manage Tax and Payout Details | Epic Online Services Developer: Manage Tax and Payout Details | Epic Online Services Developer

Please reach out if there are any further questions.

How long will it take to validate my tax information? I sent it two months ago and still haven’t received an answer… My tax information is still in the “validated” state and has not been “verified”.

@lepyosha did you ever receive approval?

Hi! You’re correct. A “validated” status means the tax information has been submitted but not yet verified. You’ll need to wait until it changes to “verified”, Just stay patient!