What are the best settings for mobile testing / previewing?

Lately i’ve been working on a mobile game for android, however I’ve been having a lot of trouble with the mobile preview/ render settings. I can’t seem to get an accurate display; with each different version of the play test having different issues.

So far i’ve had the best results previewing as android s9, which is my first target device. However there are still issues. primarily that widgets/ HUD’s aren’t displaying properly, despite being correctly sized and anchored. I’ve tried changing anchors and sizing and have the dpi at 1. The widgets show when i try preview in a new window, but when opened in new window the screen is larger than the camera area, despite being the exact same size.

If I can I’d like to use the s9 preview option, but i’m open to anything so I can properly test. With the S9 preview I think the issue is somehow related to content being pushed forward past the viewport when the screen is smaller than the widget, but i’m not certain. Any advice or directions towards setting up a proper mobile testing environment is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time

Android S9 bevel on
Imgur

Android s9 Preview
Imgur

Preview Settings
Imgur

New Window View (Visible widget)
Imgur

Widget settings
Imgur