What am I missing not having Pathtracer in my Mac?

I ask this as a relative newbie. I gather that the renderings will not be as photographic but can someone describe what will be lacking? Is it that the renderings will be more like OpenGL? Or will I miss tools or functionality? I ask this because I have installed the trial version (supposedly full functionality and it seems some tools are missing and there is a lesser rendering quality

Hi Sam, indeed Path Tracer is not yet supported on Mac :(

Please review the Path Tracer requirements page here

As for the trial version, all the latest Twinmotion features are included.

The only limitation is the export that is limited to 2K.

Was there anything specific you were trying to do that should work but isn't?

Let us know

Cheeers

MC

Thanks for the reply MC

It's probably my lack of familiarity navigating the program but for example I imported a Vectorworks file and it is there and some of the assigned arrowway textures are there but:

1) some are quite different in their texture settings (really high gloss and bump).

2) also, the program view navigation options include the other cad programs but not Vectorworks.

3) If I add a TM texture to an object and don't like it later on, how do I reapply the original arrowway texture?

4) I also wondered what am I missing with regard to rendering by lacking Pathtracer? In other words could someone please post an exterior/interior view of something the shows a side-by-side comparison? Like picture 1 shows the living room with Pathtracer and picture two shows the same view without. Since all the videos and promotional stills show is with Pathtracer, I don't don't know what is the best I can do without it.

I would be inclined to subscribe if I knew, assuming the expectation Apple or TM eventually working this out.

Thanks

So maybe this is is an example of what I'm missing without Pathtracer? Shown I have some water pouring out of a scupper into a concrete pool. I get this checkerboard that is not very editable. This is version 2022.1.2 Anyone?

And what computer does TM model for a desktop? Is the irony lost on anyone here?