What am I doing wrong? Unable to Process and Export.

In the past few months, I have took interest in learning Reality Scan, and seeing a demo available at Unreal Fest last week gave me a good opportunity to take the first step in learning it. Scanning and processing afterwards went well, but I’m having issues when it comes to uploading the scan to Sketchfab.

When I press the ‘Process and Export’ button, it asks me to log in with Sketchfab, which I do, but it just takes me to the website afterwards. I’m not sure if there is something I need to do afterwards, so let me know if I’m missing something, but it seems I’m stuck being unable to upload my scan.

I have included a short screen recording here to show what’s going on to clarify any confusion.

There was also one point where it did attempt to upload to Sketchfab, but I left it processing overnight with no success.

What do I do?

Hi starlighthay,
do you have connected Sketchfab account and RS account? Are you logged in both applications using the same Epic Games account?

I do, and yes, I am.

In Sketchfab, have you checked your models section? Not just general page.

Hi @starlighthay , were you able to fix this issue, or it persists?
If so, please contact me at this email address: realityscan-feedback@epicgames.com