Weird streched out Animations

When I retarget certain animations to my skeleton, it has this weird behaviour that the pelvis stays stuck somewhere, stretching out the entire mesh.

In the video you can see what is happening. Some animations are working fine, but others are not working at all and I’m not sure why that is.

You can see the same animation playing on another skeleton (which I use for other retargeted animations). You can also see how other animations are working fine without this problem.

Does anyone know how to solve it or where I can find some one who knows how to solve this? I’m willing to hire someone with knowledge to help me through this.

Hey Thanks for your answer! So How would one check out the vertex weights? I’m not very advanced at this yet

If you are using Retarget then it is not very special case. Because vertex weights are calculated by corresponding Bone mapping, then some movements can turn to almost unnatural, especially for clothes. So there is nothing to do, but checking out vertex weights

Most of 3D Software, like Blender, Maya, 3Ds Max… Any that you feel most comfortable with…