Weird problem on Axis Mapping for vehicle in split screen

Hi, I am making a multiplayer vehicle game which using split screen and a keyboard for input. I use player 0 to transfer player control to the others. (Please tell me if there is a better way to do this) The weird thing is the player 2 vehicle can’t move if controls are passed directly by input axis event. However, It’s work if the passing function is fired by event tick. I wonder what make the different. I have no idea whether i did something wrong or it is just a bug. Could someone tell me ? Thanks.

This is the level blueprint. (Create and get reference for player 2)

This is the vehicleblueprint which player 2 can’t move. ( passing control directly by input axis event )

This is the vehicleblueprint which both player vehicle can move. ( passing control by event Tick) (Ticking is called by event Tick)

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks