Weird networking bug

I’m having a problem with networking, the client and server are not replicating properly because the network is getting saturated. After looking into why,k it seems like both the client and the server are just sending acks back and forth constantly with no bunches being sent. I’m not sure what’s causing this,

I definitely think it’s weird that void UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket( FBitReader& Reader ) can read a bunch with only Acks in it and then still trigger SendAck.

Has anyone run into anything like this before, or have any tips on where to debug next?

First step for me would be to run the network profiler and find out what’s causing the saturation, then re-write that system so it doesn’t saturate the network.

Ah well, like I said, both the server and client are repeatedly acking eachother’s acks expanding the QueuedBits infinitely, though i’ll give the network profiler a try in case that gives me more info on the why of the Acking.

yeah looks like send bunches is at like .2, RPC count is 9.0hz, and Ack Count is 87011.0hz

I also get this message several times towards the beginning of the connection process

[2018.03.07-21.28.00:725][505]LogNet: Warning: Channel 2 reset Ackd because open is reliable.