Weird nDisplay errors

Hi there,

I’m getting the following errors when I start my project which has nDisplay enabled:

LogClass: Error: StructProperty FDisplayClusterPositionalParams::Scale is not initialized properly. Module:DisplayClusterLightCardExtender File:Public/StageActor/DisplayClusterPositionalParams.h
LogAutomationTest: Error: UObject.Class AttemptToFindUninitializedScriptStructMembers will be marked as failing due to errors being logged
LogAutomationTest: Error: LogClass: StructProperty FDisplayClusterPositionalParams::Scale is not initialized properly. Module:DisplayClusterLightCardExtender File:Public/StageActor/DisplayClusterPositionalParams.h

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you :grinning:

4 Likes

Just upgraded my main project to 5.1 and getting this issue as well.

Does yours crash on playing the project? Mine does.
I disabled nDisplay and then the project crashes before opening.

So, my errors only display on startup. However, there’s a bug when disabling nDisplay as a plugin that will cause it to crash the next time your startup. Check out this post for the answer to that problem - How can I disable the nDisplay plugin from my film project template?. However, this still doesn’t fix the warning errors (e.g., disabling and re-enabling). I’m still looking for the answer.

2 Likes

hey ! @aidnewsome Please did you find out what was the issue ! ?? please let me know i am having the same issue and ive been trying to fix it for a month now

1 Like

I haven’t tried for awhile. I’ll keep you posted.

Looking for a fix for this specific error as well. still unsure of what it even means and how to resolve. I get this error when packaging my build.

Found a fix for this specific error by deleting files in my external folders where my error told me was too new. This led to me having multiple errors for a packaging build to just one that was preexisting.

Hope this helps.

I have encounter this issue as well, May I know what kind files did you deleted?