Weird glitch on menus

336915-bandicam-2021-04-23-23-00-24-313.jpg

so i have been having this issue as shown on the video,so annoying,does anyone have a fix pls?thnx

they dont open,or they open and close immediately,

336921-screenshot-1.png

Perhaps you have windows animations enabled. Or maybe you’re running nVidia card with the latest drivers. There’s been many reports recently revolving around that particular issue - UI goes wild.

This really is extremely annoying. If left alone for long enough any viewport that gets opened shows nothing but a black screen. Is this issue being acknowledged and worked on or are nVidia users being expected to wait for nVidia to respond? Cause they’re blaming Epic at this point.

Edit: I saw in another thread where the suggestion is to role back your driver (for nVidia) to 480.26. I’m going to try this now and see how well it works. I’ll come back and post if it worked or not.

So far I’ve been running UE version 4.26 fine for the last hour and some without any glitches. I’m running on a Geforce GTX 1660 Super Studio Driver 480.26. YMMV but here is the link to the download from nVidia Geforce Driver Results | NVIDIA . This may work for you as it did for me. If not, I hope you find your solution.